IMVU CHKN Cleaner v3.0

DataMine
by DataMine · 22 posts
6 years ago in Premium IMVU Tools
Posted 4 years ago
@Prime

There is already a program that does this. It is called the "Texture Hash Offsetter"; we use it to keep IMVU staff from tracking blackmarket sex product textures. The software comes free with any purchase of sex products off of the IMVU Black Market : buysell/black_market_index.php.

This will not protect you from human initiated DMCA takedowns though.

The only way to protect yourself against DMCA take-downs, is to not steal shit, and to file counter DMCA's: viewtopic.php?f=157&t=10163&hilit=counter
Posted 4 years ago
oki ty very much don
Posted 4 years ago
hello how long is the hasher in effect can i still use it today. i havent had much use until now. :) and i cant seem to get my cock in catty keeps deleting, :) ofc i only tried twice, after i cleaned yr ago. it went thru fine until it went to peer. grrr. an its not visible. so what should be done now,
Posted 4 years ago
Great tool, also thanks for the advices
Posted 4 years ago
oka ty, seems my poses are no problem :) but i will do tat
Posted 1 year ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
We recommend using a private product server to bypass peer review

how to do this? any tutorial?
Last edited by DataMine on Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added quote tags around Don's quote
Posted 1 year ago
@shinlei

Buy our products. Our products come with both PRE-DEV's (already uploaded and setup for you) and DIY's (instructions on how to safely re-upload the product yourself). You choose which way you want to use the product.
Posted 6 months ago
Nice tool, thank you for the post, I'm sure it was useful for many people.
Posted 5 months ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@EBonyQueen​Nenhum Buy our products. Our products come with both PRE-DEV's (already uploaded and setup for you) and DIY's (instructions on how to safely re-upload the product yourself). You choose which way you want to use the product.

@Don Von Alpha Dom

how do you do this?