Netflix recommendations

rottenlemonx
by rottenlemonx · 6 posts
4 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 4 years ago · Author
Yo, drop your Netflix series/movies recommendations. Thank you.
Posted 4 years ago
You have probably already seen it because basically everyone has, but you should watch Stranger Things. It's a really great show. If your looking for comedy I recommend the Office. Both Stranger things and the office are great shows, but for comedy, the Office is the way to go.. But for binge watching I recommend stranger things. you could also try out the show Locked and Key. It's also a great show to binge watch. Have fun!
Posted 4 years ago

@rottenlemonx
that's pretty general. Is there any specific genre you're looking for? Currently, I'm watching Penny Dreadful and Bleach. If you haven't watched Penny Dreadful, that is a must watch.
Posted 3 years ago
Really Enjoyed Upload its a bit different but good. Funny
Posted 3 years ago
If you like reality tv, I recommend Too Hot to Handle, Love is Blind, and Next in Fashion. Those had me hella hooked!
Posted 3 years ago
One I would extremely recommend is ‘Kingdom’. ‘Kingdom’ is a show based in an early Korean era where they have their kingdoms and stuff like that, but the twist is that there are zombies! I found it to be an interesting and entertaining watch so I definitely recommend.

The plot is very interesting and there is a lot of tension and drama within the kingdoms and those who reside in them.