33%
No 15%
15%
Almost 10%
10%
Sometimes 43%
43%
Posted 6 years ago
Depends on weather and mood for me. Crawling into fresh, cool bedding on a colder night with nothing feels amazing, but in Summer, it's nice to wear a thin, but slightly supportive top and keep my boobs or underarms sticking together. Likewise, silken or satin nightwear feels really nice and luxurious and comfy when the mood is appropriate.
Posted 6 years ago
I sleep naked and have since I got out of school and no longer had roommates so for a very looong time. I'm a restless sleeper so when I did wear something like pj's or even boxers and a t it would wind all twisted around me in the middle of the night. Naked is best for me.
Posted 6 years ago
I love sleeping naked. Only thing I don't like is when having a morning woody and can't do anything about it.
Posted 5 years ago
Summers here can hit the 104 easily, so sleeping naked is almost part of a survival method!
Well, I would like to do the same in the winter as I dislike the feel of anything else other than sheets/blankets on me when sleeping but my feet freeze so damn fast! When you go into the "naked with socks" territory things tend to get awkward xD
Posted 5 years ago
Sleep naked lol cause im blessed what my momma and dad gave me if u hear scoutman drunk song i think i will win first prize :dancingbunny: :dancingbunny:
Posted 3 years ago
i dont but if it's a really really hot summer night then yes xD also i do tend to overheat easily so yeah.... :P
Posted 3 years ago
It's come to the point where I can only have a baggy tshirt on o.o anything else just feels uncomfortable