Is youtube or Instagram better?

Tripxxlt
by Tripxxlt · 15 posts
3 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 3 years ago
Youtube, its my substitute for cable at this point lmao
Posted 3 years ago
YouTube for entertainment & educational videos, Insta for the girls I hook up with on IMVU :D
Posted 3 years ago
Twitter is very simple to use as broadcaster or receiver. You join with a free account and Twitter name. Then you send broadcasts daily, or even hourly. Go to the 'What's Happening' box, type 280 characters or less, and click 'Tweet'.

Youtube is a free video sharing website that makes it easy to watch online videos. You can even create and upload your own videos to share with others. Originally created in 2005, YouTube is now one of the most popular sites on the Web, with visitors watching around 6 billion hours of video every month.

These two differ in a lot of things but they can be a great tool to market your business

Both application totaly different and you can't compare both.
Posted 3 years ago
Hmmm.. this is a hard decision because I use both to follow my favorite artists online. However, I would have to say YouTube. I feel like with YouTube, you can be more creative.

With Instagram, you are just posting a photo or a short clip. On the other hand, with YouTube, you can create creative animatics. You can publish stupidly funny meme videos. Heck, you can even make your own music there and gain a following! Check out Cavetown and Dodie Clark, they both started out on YouTube as people with dreams and yet they achieved that dream by publishing their music on YouTube.

Okay, I know I’m making YouTube sound like it’s some sort of god, which it isn’t. However, I hope you get what I mean.

Thank you :D