Confusion Utilizing a Product

milkdud
by milkdud · 7 posts
3 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 3 years ago · Author
So, fair warning, this may just be my own stupidity, but I can't seem to get the Deep Client to work. I downloaded every thing, the CHkN Cleaner, Asset Renamer, everything, and ran my product through them. Everything seems fine on that end, but the issue is I can't figure out whats up with my client. I had no problems doing the Preperation & Rejuvanation, but when I opened the client, I couldn't access create mode.

Again, this may just be me being a dummy, but I've tried uninstalling and redoing everything, including the vanilla game client, and it still won't seem to let me go into create and set up my product. I do see the Black Market icon on the home screen (so it's half working??)
No none at all, whenever I try to use create mode it just goes to the "Buy VIP" screen
Posted 3 years ago
@milkdud

Have you tried using the Monster Futa dick we already created for you, instead of trying to create it yourself?

The product was already created for you. You don't have to create it yourself. We only include instructions on how to re-create it, for people who want to customize and re-upload the product themselves.

If you do not have access to create mode, then you should be using the futa cock we already setup for you.
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Oh my lord I'm sorry, yeah I should've known those instructions weren't for me. Okay, my bad. So, now, I'm in the IMVU Client, but I can't find the product anywhere :(
Posted 3 years ago
Now this question have the correct answer