Get on my horse

Ryan
by Ryan · 22 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
............nasty.
But still a catchy tune :hehe:
Posted 14 years ago
I don't know whether it's annoying or hilarious... hmm...
Posted 14 years ago
I think the male voice is good, he got talent, this is, if that is his real voice and not a program. But this song is not the style for him.
My favourite is when he sings about the lemonade :P and keyboard solo is great too.
Posted 14 years ago
Swet lemonaid my sweet lemonaid... the horse's thing-a-ling is huge! :hehe: wish mine was that huge.... :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
You would be a monster then xD contempt with what you have, its better than having nothing at all :P
Posted 14 years ago
Fallen wrote:
You would be a monster then xD contempt with what you have, its better than having nothing at all :P

Or, you can always get it pierced like I did.

Anything more than you already have would be a waste.

The avrage woman is only 6 inches deep, and only the first 4 inches are receptive to pleasure.

You are better off worrying about how romantic you are, rather than the size of your Jhonny, and from what I have seen Shatt, you have no problems are all swooning ladies.
Posted 14 years ago
:shock: Erm U said they take a huge chunk off ur willy... I dont think i have the heart to do that to me lil solja :cry: Fallen I'm a monster so yea! I want to be that huge! and erm i think u r just afriad of willie thats why u r saying that lol!
Posted 14 years ago
Same link at www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com :L
Sadly, I know the whole song by heart -_-