Favourite (1-3) Car(s)

Kupquake Katze
by Kupquake Katze · 9 posts
6 years ago in Social Games
Posted 6 years ago · Author
It was only a matter of time until I made a car-post. :mrgreen: So here's the deal: List your FAVOURITE, or favourite THREE car(s)! Any age, model or manufacturer. If you don't know much in the way of cars, you can list 1-3 of your favourite movie cars instead, or as well-as. Feel free to provide an image with each of your choices.

Here are mine:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. 1971 Chevrolet Nova

2. Mk4 VW Golf GTI R32

3. 2010-2013 Mercedes-AMG E63 W212

Wildcard: 1988 BMW E30 M3
Posted 6 years ago
1. 1960 Cadillac De ville

2. 2018 mercedes benz (Huge fan of classy cars)

3. 1950 Rolls Royce (It's a thing of beauty ♥.♥)

Also not a huge car fan im pretty simple but my all time favorite has to be the rolls royce i guess it fits my sense of style and custom ya know :D
Posted 6 years ago · Author
BlackJack21 wrote:
1. 1960 Cadillac De ville2. 2018 mercedes benz (Huge fan of classy cars)3. 1950 Rolls Royce (It's a thing of beauty ♥.♥)Also not a huge car fan im pretty simple but my all time favorite has to be the rolls royce i guess it fits my sense of style and custom ya know

Nice!! I can dig the classy vibe, especially the Mercedes. However Rolls' are just timeless. Kind of a polar opposite as well, but there's a lifted, Cummins-swapped DeVille I love that was featured in a FFDP video. It's called "Immortal Whore" - I think it's pretty insane and awesome.

:awesome36:
Posted 6 years ago
chevy Camaro
Volkswagen Kombi or Microbus
Low Rider Harley-Davidson Road King
Posted 5 years ago
Nissan Skyline R33 Nismo GTR

Audi A6

Toyota Supra Rz
Posted 5 years ago
My friend has always been superior to a shirt of luxury and fast cars for me. because when you want, chic can turn into a monster.

1- Mercedes-AMG E63 S 4MATIC+

2- 2018 RS 7 Sportback

3- BMW 7 Series 740Li
Posted 3 years ago
Ferrari
Mercedes
Toyota :wrench:
Posted 3 years ago
Ferrari
Mercedes
Toyota :wrench: