IMVU Room Finder

DataMine
by DataMine · 184 posts
7 years ago in Premium IMVU Tools
Posted 2 years ago
DataMine wrote:
Alright so currently my plan is to release an update in the new day or so. This first update won't be 100% complete. The search functionality will work but the filters won't and the UI won't be 100 polished.Here are some screenshots of the update so far:
Right now I'm working on fixing up the search code. There were some unusual bugs that popped up and I also had to get familiar with some of the quarks of WPF. Who knew a WPF progressbar needed a maximum set for the value to display properly

@DataMine

this programs work?
Posted 2 years ago · Author
I am currently in the process of learning .Net Core and more advanced WPF/MVVM architecture to facilitate the development of future programs and updates to existing ones.

I no longer develop with WinForms and provide limited support for existing programs developed with it.
Posted 2 years ago
@DataMine

is there a room finder as of now?
Posted 2 years ago
so is there a reliable working room finder similar to imnu findvu or provur available now and is comperable to these others but preferably better available now?
Posted 2 years ago
A few years ago i used this version i wish it was updated! it would be good
Posted 2 years ago
hello how can i purchase this and does the room finder show old vistor count on a room that was closed by imvu. or not even buy i just need the vistor count screenshot