what's your favorite animal/pet

toxy
by toxy · 11 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
So what is everyones favorite animal/pet for me favorite pets would be a cat , dog , and fish , pets i'd love to havea Savanah cat , an American short hair cat.
Animals I love blak lion , lion , albino lion , leopard , snow leopard , tiger , albino tiger , bengal tiger , great white shark , tiger shar , whale shark , swordfish , cookie cutter shark , cafish , eel , lon seal , leopard seal , elephant seal , elephants , rattle snakes , owl , bald eagle , eagle , raven , crow , oriole , grasshopper , kangaroo
Posted 3 years ago
I have multiple favorites! I would say my favorite sea animals would have to be jellyfish and whales.

Honestly, I love them because they are just so beautiful and fascinating. Imagine swing in the ocean as a large whales swims beside you. It would be so scary but exciting at the same time.

Moreover, I fell I love with jellyfish when I went to the zoo this one time and they had a jellyfish section in their aquarium exhibit. They were absolutely breathtaking as they wade through the water, their tendrils looking like beautiful fabric dancing in the wind.

Oh! And another creature I really like are sting rays. This was also another zoo experience. They had a sting ray exhibit where you can touch and feed them! Honestly, they were so cute and incredibly playful. Sadly, I didn’t get to feed them as it costed extra, but overall, they were super cute as well!
Posted 3 years ago
I love animals of all kind so to pick just one would be an unjust. I wish i could work in an Safari. I really like animals in their natural habitat; but for an house pet a dog will do.
Posted 3 years ago
I have a 8 month old beagle that I would kill for cx
Posted 3 years ago
I Love all animals, but my fav ones are cat,they're clean they're cute with their small paws :hearteyes: . Now-a-days people have become very found of keeping pets back during my schooling pet cats very a rare thing in my home country... Though now an avg joe owns a cat or a dog. Hey i'm not old okay :awesome13: . I'm in my Twenties, does that sound old..lol.
I hate the people who play with pets just to gain some followers on the y tube, Yeah they're sick :kat_emoji20: Tell me which cat u have, I have a persian male in white :katheart4:
Posted 3 years ago
My favorite animal is foxes. The Fenix foxes are so adorable. I wish I could own one honestly. They are like a dog/cat all in one. I like all types of foxes they are so free and beautiful.
Posted 2 years ago
My favourite pets are dogs they are very faithful animals, they give their life for their owner and family. As for animals in general i love wild animals like jaguars, tigers, lions.