IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 2 years ago
@Fleur

No problem, Glad I could help :)
Posted 2 years ago
I use vmware workstation to emulate a mac OS on a Win machine.
Posted 2 years ago
Trying to download the imvulite version for the camera widget in shop, but is downloading the original imvuclient? so i cant use any of the tools
Posted 2 years ago
vicklee31 wrote:
Trying to download the imvulite version for the camera widget in shop, but is downloading the original imvuclient? so i cant use any of the tools

@vicklee31

Did you uninstalled the classic client first before installing Lite?
Posted 2 years ago
How's IMVUlite now? I don't been on IMVU much but I used mobile for daily lol.
Posted 2 years ago
@KingofHeroes

I don't use IMVULite but I'm pretty sure it's up and running. Did you tried downloading to check it out?
Posted 2 years ago
I have a question i downloaded the imvulite but when i try to click it it opens very slow? and then when it finally opens it asks for a update do i update it??? when i do that it gives me a imvu update
Posted 2 years ago
@JanessaBlack

I dont think you should update it….DataMine will be doing the updates when it has to be updated….right now we are on 541 client of imvulight….i think imvu wants an update to 542. So lets just wait for the update from DM….just click update later while u use it.
Posted 2 years ago
I have purchased a new Mac book with the latest Update and I hateeeee this IMVU beta version, I use to have IMVU Lite on my old Mac but this download link doesn't work for me anymore :( is there anyway I can get IMVU lite back