NO 14%
14%
YEAH 71%
71%
HEARD BUT NEVER SAW 14%
14%
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Well again i have new problem.
This time .. COMP THAT DELETE EVERYTHING AFTER SHUT DOWN ..
so in description
when u install lets say 5 programs and show down comp and start all over that programs and unistaled and u cant find any date about them from first time ... so dont know how its done maybe in registry or is it even posible and how .. but its what i see infront of my eyes on comp i write right here ...
i instaled msn and two more programs and next time cant find them ... its not somebody unistaled them cos i am 100% sure nobody did and
DONT SAY FUCKING STUPID THINGS LIKE THAT
and second ... i got info u cant save nothing on comp cos it desapire next time u come .. so how to h4c|< this and overcome this so i dont need to install everything again ... or i would need to use everything portable from flash to run my programs so..... hope someone find this interesting and sorry cos i am not there to help u guys with mafia probs ..
hmm maybe it takes files from server and whatever u put on that comp during u work on it its removed cos server dont have that files .. what i should do to make it usable all time ..
Posted 14 years ago
Possibly 5 programs being installed is raping your RAM. Then your computer had to reboot everything.
Joshasaurr wrote:
Possibly 5 programs being installed is raping your RAM. Then your computer had to reboot everything.

Read what i wrote ...

DONT SAY FUCKING STUPID THINGS LIKE THAT
Posted 14 years ago
well for deep freze it is desactivated if the admin of the computer log in ,
this is used only for protections on a network that needs to be up everyday , they do less maintenance in that way ... they get more of them too ...