new vip tiers on vu next

sadecatgirl
by sadecatgirl · 26 posts
2 years ago in IMVU News
Posted 2 years ago
@Soulljah

@sadecatgirl

FYI I recently redeemed a $50 IMVU Gift Card (US) to a year of Platinum VIP thru the imvu gift card promo. IMVU emails u the promo if you opt to receive offer from IMVU. So if you still want that 1 year VIP you just need to watchout for the promo, it comes fairly regularly and should be out once in a month or two now.
Posted 2 years ago · Author
buddybud wrote:
@Soulljah@sadecatgirlFYI I recently redeemed a $50 IMVU Gift Card (US) to a year of Platinum VIP thru the imvu gift card promo. IMVU emails u the promo if you opt to receive offer from IMVU. So if you still want that 1 year VIP you just need to watchout for the promo, it comes fairly regularly and should be out once in a month or two now.

@buddybud

good to know! thx!
Posted 2 years ago
@sadecatgirl

You're welcome!
Posted 2 years ago
@buddybud

Yes, that is good to know, thanks. So basically IMVU screwed me again by giving me 3 months of Gold VIP instead of 1 year of Platinum. Why am I NOT surprised - JSMH here.
Posted 1 year ago
Only way to get credits is the spin and yet it does not give much and the events are or tapjoy are useless as well. The VIP things is kind a useless too they are just ripping us off it does not have much coins so yea in my opinion it's useless. AND THE V BUCKS they are Hella expensive like who wanna buy them with that much cash lol it's Dumb to VIP if you ain't crazy rich lmao hahah
Posted 1 month ago
Am I late ?? What is vu next ? Lmao