What do girlfriends eat? - Game

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 19 posts
2 years ago in AP Social Games
Posted 2 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@thessaI would never pass up sushi as a food recommendation. Shushi is the ultimate power food for any business meeting. You can tell the non-professionals at the meeting .... because they will be eating sushi with a fork.

@Don Von Alpha Dom

Great…..now we have one thing in common….Lets go…..
Posted 2 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@thessaI would never pass up sushi as a food recommendation. Shushi is the ultimate power food for any business meeting. You can tell the non-professionals at the meeting .... because they will be eating sushi with a fork.

@Don Von Alpha Dom

as an Asian person...NEVER eat sushi with a fork....if u can't use chopsticks u can use ur hands instead.
Posted 2 years ago
sadecatgirl wrote:
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:@thessaI would never pass up sushi as a food recommendation. Shushi is the ultimate power food for any business meeting. You can tell the non-professionals at the meeting .... because they will be eating sushi with a fork.
@Don Von Alpha Domas an Asian person...NEVER eat sushi with a fork....if u can't use chopsticks u can use ur hands instead.

@sadecatgirl

I am sure Don knows how to use (hashi) chopstick very well…..being a sushi lover. Lets go everyone….sushi time.
Posted 2 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@sadecatgirl
@thessaI'm talented enough with hashi, I could grip a small nubby wet clit and never let go if I felt like it.Now, let's go get sushi. And afterwards, green tea ice cream mochi!

@Don Von Alpha Dom

I love green tea i e cream after the meal too…..that 2 we have in common…….
Posted 2 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@sadecatgirl
@thessaI'm talented enough with hashi, I could grip a small nubby wet clit and never let go if I felt like it.Now, let's go get sushi. And afterwards, green tea ice cream mochi!

@Don Von Alpha Dom

yesssss mochi :D
Posted 2 years ago
a good ole steak and potatoes and maybe after nut for desert
Posted 2 years ago
Well, as long as he doesn't give me the ring, he must beat me. I'm not satisfied with a hamburger and a coke, I want a beef fillet or cooked prawns, a good denomination of origin wine. When he gives me the ring, I'll accept nuggets or mini pizzas