Greetings from Turkiye

Sinkaf
by Sinkaf · 6 posts
2 years ago in Introductions
Posted 2 years ago · Author
Hello, i m Okan from Turkiye. 38 years old male. Here for to get some imvu black market gifts but i think i will have more than this cause you guys look like family here. I am doing serious work in real, here for fun. I know about laws, and if u need anything about it can contact me i can help anyone, or if u need u can use me as ur personal translator english to turkish (interpreter). Hmm i m not good at english but we can understand each other. If i make mistake sorry for grammar. Ask me question if need or wanna know more. Thank you ^^
Posted 2 years ago
Welcome Okan glad to have you here.
Posted 2 years ago · Author
051chute wrote:
Welcome Okan glad to have you here.

@051chute

Thank you so much, i m glad to meet you all too.

Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
Welcome to the family @Sinkaf

@Don Von Alpha Dom

Family... Its really meaning too much for me, thank you for add me family, i will be good member of our family and when have time i will try to learn for improve myself more. Thank you

thessa wrote:
@SinkafWelcome to the group.I hope you enjoy our many forums….Feel free to ask ifyou have any question concern.Stay safe….enjoy

@thessa

Thank you so much, yes i am learning many things here and you guys all so cool. I am very happy to bein here, usually i m noy on forums like this but i came back for here cause i feel belong to here.

Saikura wrote:
@Sinkafwelcome Okan, it is nice meeting you

@Saikura

Hello, Thank you so much its my pleasure ^^