2 years ago in Social Games
Posted 2 years ago · Author
I'll start

1. Grew out of a peanut allergy
2. Loves coffee
3. Always carries eye-drops in pockets
@Sinkaf

The first one is the lie, 2km is about a mile but unless you do like a marathon swim then I'd be impressed because I myself cannot swim

-- Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:13 pm --

Also if your trying to tell us if we are right or not, try private messaging because it'll be more fun. And also more people can guess!
Posted 2 years ago
@ReesesPuffsEatEmUp

I can say about you are wrong brother because i can swim really so nice and human can swim, u cant know someone swim or not with logic i think. Hmm or maybe not, maybe you are right :) Did u try to look other option with logic ? i think u will figure out easyly if u do look closer and if u really think its about swim then answer here but i want to see ur all answers like 1-lie 2-true because possible 3-lie because etc :)

By the way i can give u some tips about swim if you really interesting

:) Sorry for my poor english, if u misunderstand or if u think i get something wrong then feel free to tell me. Thanks
Tbh I think the second one would be the lie then because not many people can see planets with the naked eye but might be able to with a handy telescope. I wouldn't think you'd be lying about the third one because I can tell you are trying your best.
Posted 2 years ago
@ReesesPuffsEatEmUp

1. i am kind
2. i am evil
3. i am a psychopath
Posted 1 year ago
1. I was a gymnast.
2. I've been to 45 of the 50 states.
3. I love lemonade.