How did you find out about The Mafia?

Pink Barbie
by Pink Barbie · 134 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 2 years ago
I was looking for more items and Reddit help me into my journey to find them, there was one post that help me to find out about Imvu mafias through reddit by trying to search for more and better items to go and have fun around with my friends since the shops weren't showing anything interesting and more funnier than whatever you can find over here.
Posted 2 years ago
I was searching through google in need of a monstrous trigger dick to go fuck these digital hoes.
Posted 2 years ago
I used google to search for avatar card viewer and suddenly I found this website and bought some things from here.
Posted 2 years ago
This is my first time using this website, I am still exploring. Its fun and looking forward to make new friends. Mafia`s shop is so lit I am still wondering how i can use them on IMVU acc
Posted 2 years ago
I always heard ppl talking about bm dicks and was curious so I typed on google 'black market IMVU'. I think imvumafia was the first one popping out. I knew it was legit because the community was always active. I didnt bought the trigger dick right away, I bought some credits first hehe :awesome30:
Posted 2 years ago
i was annoyed by the limits of imvu and started a search on internet which led me here.
Posted 2 years ago
Stumbled into a public room 14 years ago and met my current Don. Never left lol
Posted 2 years ago
Hello, welcome to imvumafias family...
Nice too meet you..
You will found anything you want on here and you will found a great team that will help you on any problem you facing
And good to become one of imvumafias family...
Have a good day....