Anyone interest or wanna have Aquariums (Fresh Water)? Read

Sinkaf
by Sinkaf · 6 posts
2 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 2 years ago · Author
I love to keep fishes and i started it with little bottle and had guppy and breeded them then lost fishes and started to learn about bacteria. After that i bought little aquarium and had gold fish, eat so nice and i liked it then i got bigger tank and level up to Lake Malawi Fishes and they were a lot of colours and i like to keep them.

At finally i became a cool fish keeper and learn to keep bacteria before fishes because if u havent bacteria in ur tank ur fishes start to die.

Now i give awesome tips then u can keep any fish, also expensive fishes like from Lake Tanganyika awesome fishes ;)

After buy tank u need heater and something make circle in it like sump, then put water and everything in it and start cycle, then use some bacteria feeder for start and never use any chemical in it. After biologically cirlce start ( i advice minimum 1 week) then its ready to put fishes in there.

Hmm this is big topic and i write here very generally, if someone interest and wanna have question just tag me in topic and i will share my all of experience about it. I have Tropheus Duboisi Maswa fishes and very enjoying to keeping them. If you are think about fish kind then u can talk with me and we can choose together because every biotop is different and we have to copy from nature about salt etc things.

Sorry for my poor english but if u think cant get it or missunderstand feel free to ask me anything with pm. Thank you ^^
Posted 2 years ago
@Sinkaf

I love fishes too….i had a fish tank before but lost my fish when we had a big earthquake and found my fish laying on the floor dead….i was not home when my fish died…..i only got those tiny little guppy…..maybe you can give me more tips on how to build another tank again….i will be in touch….thank you.
Posted 2 years ago
@Sinkaf

I had a bunch of bottom feeders and snails that lived 3 - 5 years each. I don't have much time to clean the tank, so I only kept fish that help clean the tank for me. Watching them die was too sad, had to stop keeping fish. Probably my fault.

Now I keep cats instead, 4 cats, long lived breeds with self-cleaning litter boxes. I'm much happier for it.
Posted 2 years ago · Author
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Yea, you should have time for clean tank and that could be boring in long period. At least u should change water per 2-3 months (if use good sump filtration system, if not do it less)

I love cats too but i have doubts about cat hair and we grow up with sad histories about animal airs for example if accidently breath it then it will fill ur body etc :)
Posted 2 years ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Thank you….i will let you know when i get the time to fix my aquarium again…..right now i have a cute holland hop bunnies….she is adorable….i trained her to patty so she is so clean….but i have problems with hair too…..but if you keep her clean….shes ok….love her….she goes with me where ever i go.

-- Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:05 am --

@Sinkaf

thessa wrote:
@Don Von Alpha DomThank you….i will let you know when i get the time to fix my aquarium again…..right now i have a cute holland hop bunnies….she is adorable….i trained her to patty so she is so clean….but i have problems with hair too…..but if you keep her clean….shes ok….love her….she goes with me where ever i go.

@thessa