Favorite hobby

Idkausername
by Idkausername · 13 posts
1 year ago in Off Topic
Posted 1 year ago
Love to read/game and edit art :)
Posted 1 year ago
This is going to be a long one. I got a few hobbies.

Parkour - it's something I've been doing for the past 5 years now, just have fallen in love with pushing my body's ability to move to the max, I never knew I was capable of all of that. It just shows that when you start a discipline and stick to it, you can overcome most fears.

Music production - Something I picked up around 2 years ago, I sucked at it at first but I just loved playing around with sounds and now I actually managed to sell a track to someone and I'm not sure how but I've fallen in love with music thanks tot hat.

Dancing - Been dancing for around 12 years now, I've gone through many styles and that has shaped a unique style of dance only I can do. It's just so fun to dance.

Drawing - I love drawing traditional art, lately I've been going through a change of styles, and am learning both NSFW and SFW art styles, so far I was strictly a floral artist but learning to draw creatures and humanoids is surprisingly fun.
Posted 1 year ago
playin video games, editing music videos, messing around in photoshop, listening to music, hanging out with friends. also watching youtubers like markipliers and the other classics
Posted 1 year ago
My hobby has always been writing songs.

From a very young age I have always liked to compose, it is a pity that it has always stayed in that, a hobby.

I have hundreds of pages crammed with lyrics of songs that will never see the light of day.

I also really enjoyed learning English (my language is Spanish) so whenever I played a video game in English I tried to decipher what some words meant, when I couldn't directly look it up in the dictionary. Over time I was learning more and more on my own until 3 years ago and after graduating from college I received A call from the principal of my former high school offered me a job as an English teacher and this is my third year teaching.

There is nothing better than living doing what you like
Posted 1 year ago
I like to take long walks. I also like hiking