Do I need Nude Suits or Anything Else?

Kenauerback
by Kenauerback · 7 posts
1 year ago in Mafia Market
Posted 1 year ago · Author
So, I am probably about to sound incredibly stupid, and I may be asking this in the wrong place, but, when using the trigger dick, is there anything else that's required, like an anyskin bodysuit or similar?
@Don Von Alpha Dom

I mean, irl I do when I can't be bothered to remove them ... But yeah... In-game... I'd lose something that way. I think the best thing I could do at the moment is save up medits and get one of the "free" ones just so I can see what I'm working with, and then I'll know a bit more of what exactly I want so I can spend some actual money. Is that a bad plan?
Posted 1 year ago
@Kenauerback

That's a good smart plan. Wise.

One thing you might be overlooking ... you already have more than enough medits to purchase the cheapest product 5 times over. Go buy a ball gag with 500 medits and be done with it. *chuckles* Even that will come with a shit ton of freebies, the standard freebies that come with every order. :kat_emoji15: :sexy-Peachy:
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Honestly, I'll probably shop on here a lot. I appreciate the tip!

-- Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:58 am --

@Don Von Alpha Dom

Hey Dom, this might be coming a bit late, and perhaps, I'm being blind again... You said every order comes with nude suits and a trigger pussy... When I downloaded all of the assets for the Venom womb Penetrating Dick, I didn't see a way to access any of those... If you'd point me in the correct direction thanks!
Ahhhh. Ok, I hadn't clicked any of those, thinking I needed to specifically look for the product I ordered. My mistake! Thanks Dom!