Contest - Send Noods - 2023

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 67 posts
1 year ago in Contests
Posted 1 year ago
some edits noods
Posted 1 year ago
Hey thanks for this awesome contest @don . I highly oblige to be part of this awesome community, can u let me know , i have several questions. FIrst question is(that if the contest is still up or not?) My second question is that if contest is for IMVU noods or irl noods?. And also i wanna know is there a limit that a person can send only 1 nood?. I would be really thankful if u answer my posts. Also i wont be upset if i get ignored bcz i understand u might be busy sometimes. :)
Posted 1 year ago · Author
@ohdasherm

Thank you. We're only looking for full body nudes with no background. The image you provided has the feet cut off and has a background.

@Shubhankar8115

Yes, the contest is still running. IMVU noods only please. You only get a prize for the fist nood, but more noods are always appreciated. Thank you. These are wonderful questions.
Posted 1 year ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

damn u replied me god father . I am feeling so obliged to get ur reply Mr. DON VON ALPHA DOM. I will click a imvu nood right away without any background and post it as soooon as possible. Againt thankyou for ur reply god father

-- Fri May 19, 2023 8:04 am --

@Ykar

damn today i felt how attractive ebonies could be ngl
Posted 1 year ago
@nenasabrosa

What makes you think I'm not an angel, and how can I prove it to you?:)

-- Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:43 pm --

Return of the Big Bad Wolf

Lobo 01.png
Lobo 02.png
Lobo 03.png
Lobo 04.png