Fetishes

051chute
by 051chute · 30 posts
2 years ago in AP Social Games
Posted 1 year ago
I like the x-ray one too, goes with medical play fetishes. Specifically, using instruments to monitor heart rate and stuff to see the effects of teasing/pleasuring. More precise edging. Etc.
Posted 1 year ago
When someone say fetish i think foot fetishes in top 3, but i dont like hmm mine is stockings, upskirts etc kind things. Exciting more than naked. I think most people like that its general hmm. interesting fetish i havent i think. In my opinion you will love everythings and find new fetishes if everythings goes nice and partner is perfect awesome gorgeous in sex
Posted 1 year ago
I love the idea a man eyaculate in me but bc ima girl its complicated :V
Posted 11 months ago
give me a knife and im all in. and mask
Posted 11 months ago
Bondage and competition.
Posted 11 months ago
to me... size dif... and i dont mean like oh she is 150 and the guy 190, no no no no... i mean REAL size dif, like a monster that is 5 mts with a normal human, i dont know its kinda cute and hot at the same time, also IMAGINE the hugs
Posted 10 months ago
anything with legs just turn me on.
Posted 10 months ago
kissing and licking my nipples . i got a big ass fetish , i love huge and round booties , i also love litlle botties that move, i like all kinds of booties its my fav
Posted 10 months ago
Im like into everything, i love piss play, toes, cream, cosplay, audio of wet sounds and moaning. Hell i just fucked the shit out of my girl earlier. I’m very sexually active. So i love everything honestly.

-- Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:57 am --

My girl loves getting attention when it comes to her nipples. She loves it a little too much.

-- Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:23 am --

Oh yeah, i love them stinky toes. They got that scent to em. Toes are just cute as fuck. Dont ever let anyone tell you differently l.

-- Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:24 am --

Cosplay is so sexy as fuck. The costime could be a maid or a police officer bu either way im gonna two that ass

-- Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:28 am --

Fetishes are eveything when it comes to sex what

-- Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:31 am --

Has anyone guys here ever fucked someone in a. Swimsuit? Its the most beautiful thing ever. It even better when its wet. You drill it into them