someone created an account with my name but a lil different

nenaelf
by nenaelf · 6 posts
1 year ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 1 year ago · Author
I have a ?, how and what can be done about someone created an account with my name but adding 2 more extra letters. imvu won't do anything but is there a way to get that person's account h4c|<7d?
Posted 1 year ago
if it's someone trying to pretend to be u....block them...
Posted 1 year ago
nenaelf wrote:
I have a ?, how and what can be done about someone created an account with my name but adding 2 more extra letters. imvu won't do anything but is there a way to get that person's account h4c|<7d?

@nenaelf

i suppose u could try reporting or maybe just block them if they are trying to be you
Posted 1 year ago
Once they cloned my avatar, leaving it identical, the only difference was that he had AP and I didn't, he pretended to be me and called my friends in AP rooms that I couldn't get into, until one day a friend told me He said it, I reported it but imvu didn't do anything.
Posted 1 year ago
@cl4rckk3nt

I don't think imvu will gonna do anything in this, whole imvu is like bot who got their terms and rules thrashed in the mind they will let people do whatever they want till their rule isn't broken, only we can do our safety by ourselves by keeping our outfits and looks hidden, getting custom face that can't be copied or using unique bio and fonts in name or post about him that beware of this clone like this atleast ur friends will see it and will be aware.