IMVU Spy

Svo
by Svo · 16 posts
11 months ago in Mafia Tools
Posted 11 months ago · Author
A while ago, a program called Nibiru was popular. It was used when you put a character’s name in it. He would be monitored, and all the conversations he had in private and public rooms would show your messages to him on the program. Is there a program like this currently available that is paid, or another program with the same features?
Posted 11 months ago
@Svo

This is considered a spying without the consent, I recommend not to try to find these things, this will be like breaching in their personal space, And I guess in general section there isn't any kind of program like this yet, idk about vip.
@Svo

@DARKSHADOW715

There are actually things like this that exist. I am talking about something that exists and people are using it against me, so I ask about it
Posted 11 months ago
whaattt i've never heard of this one!!!! i only know about find.vu but that is mainly used for the person's room history and outfits...
Posted 11 months ago
Hachac wrote:
Wow, that sounds pretty wild o.o I hope no one is actually spying on you

@Hachac

i googled it and it looks like its no longer up...there's no website link to it....only a game cheats site that mentions it...but no link to it so im pretty sure it's been wiped from the internet o-o
Posted 11 months ago
There use to be an Arabic guy on facebook who sold this software. That was years ago. He'd send a message to anyone who commented on IMVU's facebook page, offering to sell it to them. You couldn't run the software on a normal Windows PC. You had to run it on a Linux server as a web app, and he charged a shit ton of money for it ... hundreds of dollars.

For a while, there was a guy renting out access to his installation of it, on a site called SpyGate.
Yes, I know them. They are two people, an Iraqi and an Egyptian, but they are not my friends. I want to get this thing or something similar to it. I will not find any details about it. Can you help me?
@Don Von Alpha Dom
@Don Von Alpha Dom

There is a person who monitored me with it 3 days ago. It works, but I do not know how to get it. Is it in the VIP section?

-- Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:40 pm --

lool He is available with Arab people
@sadecatgirl