find an Imvu user's current location?

Shahji001
by Shahji001 · 6 posts
11 months ago in Help & Support
Posted 11 months ago · Author
Can anyone tell me that how I can find an Imvu user's current location?
Posted 11 months ago
@Shahji001

If that person has his/her location on u can just know by checking that person profile, if it is not on, u may search in find.vu go to services then historical room viewer then type in avatar name and u will see all history of rooms, but only if she/he is in public, u would not be able to see the room name if it's a AP room or private.
Posted 11 months ago
FIND.vu is vip-only or vusniper.com (also reliable source) if that is not a solution. I suggest u can either build your own. For experienced programmers this is relatively doable, considering u have an understand how APIs work.

If u read past the point of APIs and have no clue what I meant and neither find.vu or vusniper.com are options for u. U’r talking about current akd not history.

Then I’m afraid u’r gonna have to build your own. Datamine has also built plenty of tools, maybe checking out his shop I’m sure there will be something that he has built to cover your needs. Just shoot him a PM to get more details if his PMS are open for such cases.
Posted 10 months ago
So far the only way I know to find someone's location is findvu or if they allow there location to be seen.
Posted 10 months ago
thats crazy but most people have they location in the bio