Someone stalking my girlfriend and force her to having xxx

Yuriii4
by Yuriii4 · 16 posts
1 year ago in Help & Support
Posted 1 year ago · Author
@DataMine
okaay thanks saw the Service right now but whats mean "No Tracking" can u explain me in detail?

@alyiss
that thing is she blocking him all the way but he join instantly with his whole accounts like 3-4 accounts at the room and blacked out the room and blackmailing her to ruin her life and my own life financial he sent already to my girlfriend a Fake IP and told he found her location , she did contact the support via. Live Chat and explain the whole situation with lots of screenshots what he said and threaten us the whole time we all know hes just shit talking and we just waiting for the support what they gonna do against him
Posted 1 year ago
@Yuriii4

If someone tries to blackmail you, the best thing you can do is call them a pussy and then say "Do it bitch. Don't be a pussy. Don't puss out on me. Do it bitch. I'm an open book. Anything you have, my friends and family already know. You got my nudes? They're already on my public facing blog. I use to be a stripper and everyone knows it. I'm the most valued asset at work. You think they give a fuck? I'm a motherfucking legend. I do more with my life in one day than you do in a year, so fucking do it. Don't be a little bitch. You make a threat, you follow through, or you're just a pussy little bitch".

As for their accounts re-joining every time you block them, you can use IMVU Lite's mute button to shadow ban them. If you mute them, their messages no longer show in chat and their avatar / products are no longer visible on your end. That makes it impossible for them to black out the room or crash you. On their end, everything looks normal, so they don't even know you muted them.
Posted 1 year ago · Author
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Thanks bring me to laugh I appreciate it really much.

Ahhh okaay sounds really interesting didnt knew it before looks like u block completely someone like he doesnt exist thats a really good Feature
Posted 1 year ago
way back in the bad old days of imvu there were hit squads hackers infiltrator's. that would destroy groups or high ranked persons that the powers that be wanted gone. even imvu itself used them. when folks got to big. we all remember the collapse of the mobs and m.c.'s and the for profit groups. some of them are still on you'll have to wander thru shadow and lengend but you could find one. they do great work. for a price.
Posted 1 year ago
That is very creepy as hell
Posted 10 months ago
what is? that there used to be hit squads?? really man ! if any thing exist in rl or in E land sooner then later there be folk that will do the dirty work for it.