Imvu rooms

DARKSHADOW715
by DARKSHADOW715 · 7 posts
10 months ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 10 months ago
@DARKSHADOW715
Chaly4 is typically my go-to for an home or apartments style. Hard to find good gaming rooms that dont look trashy.
Posted 10 months ago
@DARKSHADOW715
yea, they have alot of walls lol. I recently made a room for myself to have a more open concept without being walled in and used a mix of mine and her catalogues to furnish.
Posted 10 months ago · Author
Yeah fr i really hates those walls it seriously obstructs vision, but still nowadays there is good rooms but yeah whenever i choose rooms i become picky lol, even checking in bm rooms here i first check how the rooms look then i check poses.
Posted 10 months ago
@DARKSHADOW715
Picky is a understatement. Took me 3 days to find a mesh I kinda sort of liked.

-- Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:53 am --

lmfao, I had 3 rooms ready for the event last night too.. I kept finding something that bugged me until i settled
Posted 10 months ago · Author
@Andy

lol you are a girl and pickiness are in their blood or in genes, and main point is there is lots of choices if there was like 2 or 3 products in imvu shop then no choosing lol, and especially in case of boys there arent many options in clothing all is same meshes with just different textures. And it inspired me to make clothes by myself then ultimately i end up in making clothes for females rather than males. *sobs