favorite thing to do on imvu

Eldrago9
by Eldrago9 · 26 posts
2 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 9 months ago
My favortie things to do on vu is room hop, hang out with my bsf or fave, kick it with my girl or chill in my public spot
Posted 9 months ago
@Eldrago9

Hangout with friends, Go shopping, Create rooms and clothing
Posted 2 months ago
Meet randoms and cybersex.
Posted 2 months ago
I enjoy combining new fits and finding unique stuff. Most my time i spend in the shop finding talented artists on vu.
Few of my fav creators: Ke, eenn, shouga, normm, neuf, velez2
Posted 2 months ago
The good thing about imvu is to enter random rooms and people start hating each other out of nowhere and make you participate in the fight. If you don't also create looks or spend time in the shop... if you see it from a creator's side, it can be more fun because besides earning free credits or even money, you can make your own clothes and identify yourself with them and make a difference with the others.
Posted 2 months ago
The best thing about imvu is two things
Looking at toxic deformed people considering themselves better than others forming relationships of convenience, betraying each other right and left. Making reproaches to each other, arguing about nothing , insulting each other for nothing.
And the other is relationships with people from different parts of the world getting to know them and customs in their country. The opportunity to get to know someone from afar his views the way of life in a world so different from mine, reality