!iNew kid in the block!i

Mercedes
by Mercedes · 9 posts
16 years ago in Introductions
Posted 16 years ago · Author
Hey everyone am Mercedes am new here!!i already see alllot of stuff and here and all the people that working here!!!is doing a hell of a great job keep up the work!!he all luvv you guys!!Well hmm am pretty interested when it comes to these stuff like ALLOT!!!Well do i describe my self well i donnt know soo ill just go ahead..xD..Well am a **Unknow gender** my age is 5+5+3+2+1=??My name is Mercedes or Alex but i prefer Mercedes!!I like doint a hole lots off stuff!!!well am done i guest!!well yaa i want to be a part of this mafia thing..well thx for taking you time reading this..!!well bye bye ox[/b]
Posted 16 years ago
HI mercedes im glad you're with us and everything is cool with you but...PLEASE tell us your gender there's just two of them its not that hard...there's no third gender isnt it...pls reply isnt it?
Posted 16 years ago
so there's only two genders...
you already know???umm you checked???
Posted 16 years ago · Author
lool you really want to know!!kk ill tell you am a guy!!but i can sound like a girl well bascacly thats what i do sound like a girl then making people says if am a girl or guy..xD..but yaa am a boy..
Posted 16 years ago
wait wait so you're a guy but you sound like a female IRL right?and u use a female avatar and want to be called Mercedes even if you are called Alex AND you're not gay...I mean it's all cool i dont have anything against gays,lesbians or other but it's just too confusing :? :? :?
Posted 16 years ago
trane u change avatars like every 2 seconds :lol:
Posted 16 years ago
no i just didnt liked the previous one