woman or man?

lordsmiler
by lordsmiler · 17 posts
3 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 3 years ago
@EV0L

this sounds legit XD
Posted 9 months ago
tbh its kind of hard to figure who isnt a catfish on here now a days.
Posted 9 months ago
You can never be sure unless they give you live pics or vm's outside of vu... however there could be signs- VU ONLY, FUTA, HIDDEN GENDER, PEEP THIER HIDDEN OUTFIT VIEWER

otherwise... just block it out as the less you know the happier you are my guy
Posted 8 months ago
@Remy

IMVU it is more than just a game .. it involves real emotion, some people are far away, they can only be together in here .. and they love each other .. also they maybe for some reason unable to go real, so they are dating and make it real in IMVU... sorry, it's just my humble opinion
Posted 8 months ago
honestly...video chat is the easiest way unless they refuse then reverse image search the real life photos they claim to be them...tho sometimes it may not always pop up cuz if its a screenshot from a video or cropped in a way to make it unsearchable it may not pop up.

-- Jan 1st, '24, 01:38 --

danielflc wrote:
@RemyIMVU it is more than just a game .. it involves real emotion, some people are far away, they can only be together in here .. and they love each other .. also they maybe for some reason unable to go real, so they are dating and make it real in IMVU... sorry, it's just my humble opinion

@danielflc

100% agree on ur statement