Hidden item viewer

bjordalen69
by bjordalen69 · 7 posts
5 months ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 5 months ago · Author
Hello,the website that show us the hidden items it said they will close it,and since it will be closed we need a replacement for that website with a software that can let us see the hidden items without vip or anything else with extra bottom that ket us download the product if thats possible if not its all fine at least we can see the id of item and try them ty
Posted 5 months ago
omg yes!!! i would love to know if there's any other free sites that we could use. not just for outfits but room history too lol
Posted 5 months ago
Who knows, DataMine and Don Von Alpha Dom can create a program that does this and still shows where a certain user is, even if it is in PVT, of course they would have to charge for it, and of course I couldn't buy that, lol The difference between the salary here in my country and your salary is huge, but I'm sure many here would buy it.
Posted 5 months ago
Hello, if anyone wants to buy EUT for Find.VU, please HMU. I recommend that you only buy 10 since the site will close in two months. (10 EUT = 2 months)
Posted 5 months ago
cl4rckk3nt wrote:
Who knows, DataMine and Don Von Alpha Dom can create a program that does this and still shows where a certain user is, even if it is in PVT, of course they would have to charge for it, and of course I couldn't buy that, lol The difference between the salary here in my country and your salary is huge, but I'm sure many here would buy it.

@cl4rckk3nt

omg yes!!! i would love if they could do it
Posted 2 months ago
It would be nice. I relied constantly on find.vu for years. Sad to see it go.