Worst games ever

Ogochukwu
by Ogochukwu · 36 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 8 months ago
GTA Online.

Best worst game, purely from the way it's built. A game shouldn't be like a second job to get anywhere and it's got progressively worse with time and 2k's greed. Couple that with the horrendous re-selling between platform shifts, a subscription service on a full-price game already using an F2P economy and the utter toxicity of a good chunk of the community and just no.

I played the game for waaay too long and regret that. It also makes me VERY apprehensive about GTA VI.

On a final note, I also think GTA V's single player is the weakest in the series and both SP and Online have very lack-luster gunplay. No impact, against potentially spongy enemies with meh physics. -A farcry from the meaty feel of GTA IV.
Posted 4 months ago
Pac-Man? But if it's a good game! In the other hand you have complete garbage like E.T. from atari or Superman 64
Posted 4 months ago
The Harry Potter Game
Rust
The legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
Posted 4 months ago
nba online frl and those soccer online games
Posted 4 months ago
@Ogochukwu

Wow, haha, I liked Pacman. Worst game I can't say, there are so many out there, but I usually go for the graphic quality these days, if the graphics don't catch my attention, I don't even enter, that way my bad game filter is very low
Posted 3 months ago
I know im probably going to get a lot of hate for saying this but worse game ever is battlefield. Never was a fan of any battlefield game I’m pretty sure thats why their sales declined so much too. I don’t like call of duty right now either but i swear I’ve never gotten to like a battlefield game ever.