Why did you do a second account?

Axtor
by Axtor · 4 posts
4 months ago in Off Topic
Posted 4 months ago · Author
Sometimes, we do more than One account in imvu for different reasons, i would like to know your reasons to do It.
Me, for exaple, i did a new one to prove nudes and d1ck triggers
Posted 4 months ago
When I started playing in 2012, I created dozens of fake accounts just to earn credits, a few years later imvu banned my account that had VIP and AP, so I created two more accounts with AGE and AP, and later imvu banned one of the accounts claiming that I was reported for spam, and I rarely sent messages to some friends, today I have two AP accounts and a few more that I made at the time I used T four so as not to have my AP accounts banned again. :)
Posted 4 months ago
I have many accounts, as I sell within the market and use some of the accounts to sell credits due to the IMVU limit... but if we talk about the accounts where I am most active, there are two: a main account which I use for social interactions, and a secondary account to create items for the store.
Similarly, I ended up using several main accounts, since IMVU always seems to ban for just about anything... the worst for me was the DMCA back in 2018.
Posted 1 month ago
I have one main account and other back up account just in case imvu will my main account someday.