BM Items not seeable by others?

Bradz080
by Bradz080 · 4 posts
4 months ago in Help & Support
Posted 4 months ago · Author
Hi all, I bought the 'Male Throb Monster' several years ago but hadnt really been on Imvu for a long while so forgot about it. However since returning, I remembered getting it, so have installed and been running the external client for BM.

I attempted to use both the Throb Monster and the 'Male Trigger Dick V2' Village Product while in a private room with a companion as well as my own private room separately, which showed correctly for me (able to use triggers), however they were not able to see it, stating that they were seeing whatever bottoms I was wearing before activating the BM product.

I believe this is not intentional as I remember seeing BM products in the past while on the official client, so I am hoping that someone knows how to fix this so that I am able to enjoy using my purchased product with my companion.

Cheers!
Posted 4 months ago
@Bradz080

You receive 2 versions of the product:
1) PRE-DEV - this version is PC only, no setup required
2) DIY - this version works on both PC and Mobile, but requires a PC to setup

Either version, if your partner is on PC, you need to create an invite link on this page: prb20/send_invite.php
Copy the invite link you create, and send it to your partner. It is an invite for a free copy of the Deep Client, which is needed to view / use your sex products on PC.

Mobile does not require an invite.
Posted 4 months ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

answered on the question I asked you in private. Thank you
Posted 3 months ago
probably it needs some updates