Ai IMVU integration.

Alex69420
by Alex69420 · 2 posts
4 months ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 4 months ago · Author
Hello everyone, I have been thinking for a long time about why the staff of the imvu should not follow in the footsteps of modernity, as they did with NFT products, and make an Ai add-on that allows players to see translated text in the game in real time. I often have to speak English in a chat, even though it is not my main language. Perhaps there will be craftsmen among you who will pick up my idea and personally want to introduce a translator into the chat. Why Ai? I'm answering. I understand that different countries have their own dialect and proverbs, even mentality, and the translator does not always understand people's words correctly, but Ai for translating words is also already being developed and seems to be showing itself well and continuing to learn.
Posted 3 months ago
That would be a good decision to bring up to imvu. Most people that comes around speak other languages and leave because no one understands them. Me personally I try to google translate and sometimes that’s not accurate. I also believe that it would be nice for others to also be able to learn new languages so when the person send what they say it shows in their language and English.