Hello Everyone

_Sun_
by _Sun_ · 5 posts
3 months ago in Introductions
Posted 3 months ago · Author
Hey everyone,

I just recently went back to VU with a new account, came upon this site looking for ap items. Looking forward to meeting you all (and looking forward to replies to earn medits :P)
Posted 3 months ago
welcome and there no ap here mister lol you came for bm admitt it lol. you naughty human you ;p lol
Damn, busted XD Then again, I have a strong suspicion we're all naughty over here XD
Posted 3 months ago
Throwaway1237 wrote:
Hey everyone,I just recently went back to VU with a new account, came upon this site looking for ap items. Looking forward to meeting you all (and looking forward to replies to earn medits )

@Throwaway1237

Welcome to the group…..feel free to let us know when you have any question concern and we will try to get back to you as soon as we can….enjoy! Stay safe everyone!

-- Wed May 29, 2024 1:04 pm --

Throwaway1237 wrote:
Hey everyone,I just recently went back to VU with a new account, came upon this site looking for ap items. Looking forward to meeting you all (and looking forward to replies to earn medits )

@Throwaway1237

Welcome to the group…..feel free to let us know when you have any question concern and we will try to get back to you as soon as we can….enjoy! Stay safe everyone!
thessa33 wrote:
Throwaway1237 wrote:Hey everyone,I just recently went back to VU with a new account, came upon this site looking for ap items. Looking forward to meeting you all (and looking forward to replies to earn medits )
@Throwaway1237Welcome to the group…..feel free to let us know when you have any question concern and we will try to get back to you as soon as we can….enjoy!Stay safe everyone!-- Wed May 29, 2024 1:04 pm -- Throwaway1237 wrote:Hey everyone,I just recently went back to VU with a new account, came upon this site looking for ap items. Looking forward to meeting you all (and looking forward to replies to earn medits )
@Throwaway1237Welcome to the group…..feel free to let us know when you have any question concern and we will try to get back to you as soon as we can….enjoy!Stay safe everyone!

@thessa33

Thanks, I appreciate that :)