Can we get any other stuff free with medits?

Jayslicklife
by Jayslicklife · 10 posts
3 months ago in Introductions
Posted 3 months ago · Author
I know you can get D triggers for free once you acquire enough medits, but can I use them to get other items?
Posted 3 months ago
@Jayslicklife

Our Medit currency which you are able to earn and pay for useful products. Our Don Von Alpha Dom is offering products that you can pay with medits….. Becoming active will also earn you VIP level and unlock permission only portions of the forum. ‪ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6191‬Is
Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for this information! I thought that medit just works once and only for this free stuff. How I can be more active here? Is VIP here for real money?
Posted 3 months ago
how long we should be active for becoming vip?
Posted 3 months ago
Insomniac2024 wrote:
how long we should be active for becoming vip?

@Insomniac2024

How To Get MAFIA VIP:

Earn 5,000 Mafia credits by posting on the forums then purchase Mafia VIP from the Medit Shop: shop.php?mode=cat

Note: Spam and meaningless posts such as "thank you" do not count. Neither does bumping old threads.

-- Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:45 pm --

Alden98666 wrote:
Thanks for this information! I thought that medit just works once and only for this free stuff. How I can be more active here? Is VIP here for real money?

@Alden98666

You get VIP FOR 5000 medits or 2nd option is to donate $5 dollars and its instant VIP….you only need to buy this ones and it will unlock the VIP.
Posted 2 months ago
Hello and welcome! You can use medits to buy anything its a form of currency here. If you add an item to your basket and check out you should be able to see the breakdown and how much your credits are worth! Hope this helps :)
Posted 2 months ago
I waiting for enough Metis for free trigger, hope it works properly. Anyone have it?? It's working ok?
Posted 2 months ago
Kuba-11 wrote:
I waiting for enough Metis for free trigger, hope it works properly. Anyone have it?? It's working ok?

@Kuba-11

Mafia medits works…enjoy and try to earn more medits….Stay active and before you know it you will have lots! Stay safe everyone.

For more info about medits:
Read here: ‪ viewtopic.php?p=173935