by _Sun_ · 11 posts
3 months ago in Off Topic
Posted 3 months ago · Author
What Show/Anime are you watching rn?

Currently on another rerun of The Office
Posted 3 months ago
its been a while havent really atched anything lol any suggestions
Posted 3 months ago
Damn! I like this kind of topic because I watch a lot of good stuff. Every type of movie, anime, and series. I have my list of favorites.
Let's I'll start from anime:
Shiki is a good horror anime series.
Dorohedoro, some magic, steampunk, and carnage!
Dororo is a story about a boy who was offered to demons and survived.
Berserk (1997 only).
Akira is a full-length animation story about what happens if some guy achieves godly powers.
One Piece (not my favorite, but not bad at all), a story about magic, friendship, and pirates.
Parasite is a story about the coexistence of two different species with a common goal: to survive.
Mushishi is about some sort of mystic.
Erased, if someone could change his mistakes from the past.
Devilman (especially Devilman: Crybaby) I can't describe that; just watch.
One Punchman is a good comedy, but in the future, there will be subjects that are not very funny, just deep.
If I'll remember another anime - I will write. :D

Let's start with a list of good movies:
No Country for Old Men is one of my favorites.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Matrix (just trilogy)
Fight Club is about self-development through self-destruction.
Blade Runner and Blade Runned 2049
Revolver
The Gentlemen
Snatch
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Groundhog Day
The Mask is a good comedy about the usual guy who gets powers and is changed by them.
Interstellar
The Prestige
Memento
1+1
The Truman Show
The Lobster
Forest Gump is a movie about a person’s embodiment of other people’s dreams and goals in his life.I would describe it as "from words to action; while we are just thinking about it, he makes it happen."
Predator
Kill Bill
Back to the Future
The Evil Dead Trilogy.

Okay. I little bit tired, so that it. I will add in future If I'll have time.
Lots of really good suggestions, will check out a few of those
Posted 3 months ago
Go! Go! Loser Ranger! I know that it sounds corny it actually is a anime version of power rangers but a more darker version, but cool still in my opinion.
Posted 3 months ago
The Conjuring (2013) - James Wan's film about paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren and their investigation into a haunted farmhouse.
It Follows (2014) - David Robert Mitchell's film about a young woman who is pursued by a supernatural entity that takes on the form of different people.
The Witch (2015) - Robert Eggers' film about a Puritan family in 17th-century New England who are banished from their community and struggle to survive in the wilderness.
The Descent (2005) - Neil Marshall's film about a group of women who become trapped in an underground cave system and hunted by subterranean creatures.
The Evil Dead (1981) - Sam Raimi's cult classic about a group of friends who are terrorized by demons in a remote cabin.
watched these in a week
Posted 3 months ago
A little off topic, but I read homestack and watch south park.
Posted 3 months ago
"The Little Mermaid" (live-action remake) - Disney's live-action remake of the beloved animated classic is set to release in May 2024.
"The Batman" sequel - Director Matt Reeves has announced a sequel to his critically acclaimed 2022 film, with Robert Pattinson reprising his role as the Caped Crusader.
"Indiana Jones 5" - The fifth installment in the Indiana Jones franchise is set to release in June 2024, with Harrison Ford returning as the iconic archaeologist.
"The Marvels" - The sequel to Marvel's 2019 film "Captain Marvel" is set to release in July 2024, with Brie Larson reprising her role as Carol Danvers.
"Dune: Part Two" - The sequel to Denis Villeneuve's 2021 film "Dune" is set to release in November 2024, with Timothée Chalamet returning as Paul Atreides.

try these
Gonna expand a bit more on suggestions based on what I've been watching too (The Office, Hajime No Ippo and Curb Your Enthusiasm):

The Office is a classic workplace comedy that follows the daily shenanigans of the employees at Dunder Mifflin paper company. With an all-star cast and hilarious plot lines, this show never fails to deliver the laughs. On the other hand, Hajime No Ippo is an anime about a young boxer who discovers his passion for the sport after getting bullied by his classmates. It's not just about boxing though, as it also explores themes of friendship, determination, and perseverance. And finally, we have Curb Your Enthusiasm which is a mockumentary-style show that follows Larry David, the creator of Seinfeld, as he navigates through awkward social situations and everyday life. With its dry wit and clever writing, this show is perfect for anyone who enjoys cringe-worthy humor.
Posted 2 months ago
My recent favourite movie is ‘my fault’. Noah has to leave her town, boyfriend and friends behind and move into the mansion of her mother's new rich husband. There she meets Nick, her new stepbrother. She soon discovers that, behind the image of a model son, Nick is hiding something.
Its pretty good if enjoy watching romance.