Sex products on a MAC?

cxtrusx
by cxtrusx · 2 posts
2 months ago in Help & Support
Posted 2 months ago · Author
if im on mac how do i get my trigger bc i cant download the files and i dont have money to buy parallel windows?
Posted 2 months ago
@cxtrusx

We recommend Wine instead of Parallels. Most of our MAC customers are using their products via Wine, which is free.

If you need assistance installing Wine, I can help you either via Skype or Discord.

Here is our Wine tutorial:

Hello! There I installed wineskin from this github repo
https://github.com/Gcenx/WineskinServer

I used the homebrew command which installed quickly. If you don’t have homebrew you can get it from here https://brew.sh/

Once you’ve installed wine it will be in your launchpad as “Wineskin Winery” open it and click the + button next to the box that says “new engines available” and install the engine that corresponds to your gpu. I installed the “WS11….23.6.0” for metal.

Once you’ve installed the engine click create new blank wrapper, name it whatever you want, in this case I named it "deep" and wait for the wrapper to be made. It will be in the launchpad, open it and click install software, choose the Deep Client installer and proceed with the installation. When it’s done you will get an error saying that no executables were found, click x and go back to the main window of the wrapper and select advanced. Click on browse next to “Windows app”, it should automatically guide you to the “drive_c” folder, navigate to users>your username>appdata>roaming>imvuclient and choose the imvuclient executable. Close the advanced tab and reopen your wrapper from launchpad. Imvu should launch, it might take a second but you should be able to log in and adjust the settings for the best performance based on your machine.

I hope this was helpful, at least the imvu part because it took me a second to figure it out.

If throughout the process you find something that needs to be added or explained better feel free to correct it.
it should also work on apple silicon using the roesetta api but i dont know about the performance
also some quirks i found, calls to the client from a browser for example peer review, deriving a product etc don't work probably because of the way it handles the program execution. clicking links from the client does open the browser normally though