Good morning!

mlf97
by mlf97 · 5 posts
2 months ago in Introductions
Posted 2 months ago · Author
Hey everyone, how are we doing?

I’m really new to this and looking purchase from the store. Is it easy enough to add to the game?
I literally have no idea how that’s done I’m assuming I’ll have to log on via PC?

Any tips and help would be appreciated! :)
Posted 2 months ago · Author
Hey guys nice to meet you all! I’m also looking to get some rooms possibly. Do you know if it’s hard adding them into the game?

I don’t really know how to and haven’t done it before so any help would be appreciated :)
Last edited by Xacto on Thu Aug 29, 2024 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Not a dupe/double post. Post moved here by mod from another's users introduction.
Posted 2 months ago
If you need a PC to be able to install the files or upload them as it says, and when you buy a product everything is detailed on how to install it
Posted 3 weeks ago
@mlf97

Well first, welcome aboard!
Depending on what you wish to purchase, some products may not require a download at all. We have a version of the client that is integrated with our Black Market, allowing you to use your products with other partners who are also using the client. And yes you would have to log into the PC. However, many of our products are offered in multiple forms, so in addition to the above, one option would allow you follow a certain process that allows you to use your product on mobile, pc etc and let everyone see it even without needing our client.

This topic is out of my wheelhouse though... so I'm not totally clear on it all, thus I'll hand it over to
@Don Von Alpha Dom
who can answer other questions you may have, and more clearly at that. :D
Posted 3 weeks ago
Welcome And Good Morning/Afternoon. Hope You Enjoy Your Stay Here. Hope You Enjoy The Website.! and be sure to check out the Discord Server For Credit Sellers. as well!