Custom chains

Kleixx
by Kleixx · 2 posts
2 months ago in Catalog And Product Showcase
Posted 2 months ago · Author
Hello, I am creating custom chains. If you are interested, you can contact me via internal messaging to reach an agreement. I am only accepting Medits as a means of payment.
Posted 3 weeks ago
@Kleixx

Hey there! I'm not sure how much traction you've gotten on this post, but I strongly encourage you to make a post over in the Mafia Market forums. posting.php?mode=post&f=184

You could do a lot with your post to garner attention (here or there, best prob there tho since its the market lol), like submit some several screenshots of your creations, especially if you have a product line. That would really give people a great idea of the kind of work you do, and the quality, and style. Of course don't forget to add watermarks first! Another benefit to adding a couple of photos to the post, is that you can put a price, or price range on what each type of chain might cost. And if you want, you can even include what kind of customizations you're able to add to the chains, perhaps in a separate section of the post. You could specify how much each kind of customization might cost in addition to a base price, have different tiers of chain designs, bundle packages... there's just so much you could really do to wow everyone :D Also, another reason I just thought of, why photos would be good here: You mentioned custom chains but for what part of the body? Necklaces, wrist bracelets, chokers, ankle bracelets, hair chains adornments, something else? If you're able to do stuff outside of necklaces, that would be just stunning and I'm sure a lot of people who have an interest in you when you put your sample designs out here. Plus, you could really do some killer advertising and sales with individualized and bundled chain products that are like, your standard products for the masses. And then have a few "custom creations" to showcase your talent and let people who wanna stand out, buy your customs! Sorry if I went on a lot here, but hope my ideas might do something to help you out! :)