sales

DragonWorld
by DragonWorld · 16 posts
1 week ago in Mafia Market
Posted 1 week ago · Author
Hi guys or admins , what is with these false orders im getting everyday lol , like 5 days with noobs acc created the same day , ordering bu not answering
Posted 1 week ago
@DragonWorld

@DragonWorld

i have no idea but i can send DataMine or Don Von Alpha A PM if need be. you would think they would PM You and Send the payment with there name Attached lol. after all you are a verified Seller. if u are u can also join The Imvu Mafias's Discord. Server. and pm Don Von Alpha Dom or Datamine. About this problem. i will say if they havnt said anything then most likely. they are just floaters. lol

(noted for datamine and Von Don alpha im sure one of them will get to this when they can)
okay sure will wait to see lol thanks for your help
Posted 1 week ago
@DragonWorld

of coruse. and hey you dont Accept USD Amazon Gift Cards For Credits do you? it seems hard to find people that take USD amazon gift cards.
i normally dont unless its a huge amount i can use to order something like a pc or else on amazon lol
Posted 1 week ago
@DragonWorld

that makes sense. so what would for say your limit be for a amazon Giftcard. and how much Credits would i get persay depending on the limt of amazon u would sell Credits for lol.
hmmm limit lets say 400$+ bc on amazon the price of shipment to my country is insane lol and for the credits limit for that must be 500k+
Posted 1 week ago
@DragonWorld

gotcha and also someone named Grammar said they were buying Credits but it wont let them. maybe that was the user?

(Update)

Grammar Was trying to buy Credits from you.
oh okay thanks for letting me know , checking them now , appreciate the help
Posted 1 week ago
@DragonWorld

your welcome. glad i could be of help!