Creator Tier

Kleixx
by Kleixx · 17 posts
1 month ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 1 month ago · Author
I have some questions about the imvu creator tier, since from what is known it is divided into 3 sections in which you can obtain in the first list (creation) about 45 points, in the list of (sales) about 70 points and in the list of (bonus points) another 45 more points, which depending on the amount of points assigns you a creator level for each month that passes...
Here comes the question within my experience as an imvu creator, and seeing that list number 1 or 3 give me different amounts of points mediated by my activity in imvu, since there are months that I do not create and other months that I am full or I like to get those bonus points, but in list number 2 (sales), I never get even 5 points, no matter how many numbers appear, I will attach an example image from this month, but since I have been creating on imvu, it has been 1 approximately year or more, that list always remains at 0 no matter how many of the requirements there are met, I don't know if it is an imvu bug that never fixes it or if it is me, if someone can explain to me how they get points in that list, I would be very interested, thank you very much

-- Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:27 pm --

Well they updated my tier status today, and it turns out that they only gave me level 5, I created more than 50 products this month, I don't know what imvu is looking at, so let's wait for next month to see if I get to a higher level or they keep doing the same idk. (small correction, being level 5 creator you can send 20k daily)
Posted 1 month ago
Hello Kleixx , there is 3 sections for creator tier ( creation - sales - and bonus points ) for creation the max points are 45 and u can get them submitting new meshes , textures and animations in your shop ( as an example i submitted 70 new meshes this month and i got 45 tier points + i submitted 26 new textures and animation and i got 20 tier points for that ) so even if i got 45+20 points for creations the max is 45 points.
for sales u can get 70 points max but u need to sell good , i don't remember how many products must be sold per months to get 30 tier points but i see that ur shop don't sell good ) the easiest way to get points is doing peer review ( i see that you did only 43 peer review wich is not enough ( 100 peer review = 10 tier points and 300 peer reiview gives you 30 points . 10 posts to feed minimum gives you 10 points.and if u purchase 50 products you get 10 points. I will attach an example image from this month of my creator tier so u can compare with urs .

-- Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:47 am --

Doing peer review helps you to reduce the cost of the products you submit to ur shop too each pier review gives you 1 dev token and the more u progress in level the less u pay for submitting ur products
Posted 1 month ago · Author
@xespressox

Ohhh thank you very much brother, the truth is that I needed this kind of information because I was looking for it everywhere and nobody explained it well... I thought that doing 30 peer reviews already gave me the 30 points, this month try to make more effort, I will be learning about the mesh and a little more active, the truth is that I want to level up to send more credits.
Posted 1 month ago
Moving to Basic Creator Help Forum for greater exposure to other creators. Shadow Topic left
Posted 2 weeks ago
hi guys how much every tier can send credits per month and how to know that ?

-- Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:56 am --

hi guys please how much every tier can send credits per month and how to know that ?
Posted 1 week ago
Oh okay and thank you for the help , appreciate that
Posted 1 week ago
@Nosha

also im curious. how many products do i need to upload in a month for tier 10?
Posted 1 week ago
@Nosha

rip i have 256 products and i guess ill have to learn somethnig Easy For Meshing. any tips u can give me for the Eastiest Mesh to learn?