sites similar to find.vu

sadecatgirl
by sadecatgirl · 32 posts
1 year ago in IMVU News
Posted 1 week ago
Pay attention to www.imvuspy.com and Findgu.net sites. He's a scam.
Posted 6 days ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

sometimes i Queston the same thing if say "scam" you should have a Reasoning. to it.
Posted 6 days ago
@sadecatgirl

@Don Von Alpha Dom

At one point they were stealing data from other sites, using their apis and systems and wrapping their own front-end and monetization schemes around it. Abave from Botpower did an expose on them in video format on the botpower Discord a while back where he deep dived into their system to show where the data was coming from and the owner even admitted this on our Discord a few days ago. This caused those site owners to block them and effectively disable findgu's services.

However, the owner has recently claimed that this is no longer the case and Abave did publicly state that he was telling the truth. So it's possible the site is legit now.

@Dante_

Is what I talked about above what you were referring to or are they doing something else now?
Posted 6 days ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@Dante_How are they a scam?

@Don Von Alpha Dom

We know the owner of these sites. He's a Turkish impostor. He also does a lot of spamming in the game. My friend claims that he tricked him and took over his computer. I witnessed him spamming too. He is using female accounts in the game. Actually he is a man. As DataMine said, I also witnessed them stealing data from many sites

-- Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:48 am --

Dante_ wrote:
Pay attention to www.imvuspy.com and Findgu.net sites. He's a scam.

@Dante_

There is also a site where this person sells Black Products. I don't have that site in mind right now. I don't remember the name of the site. But it is a site belonging to this person. There are a lot of people who claim to have committed fraud through that site.
Last edited by Dante_ on Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 5 days ago
Hello, I am the developer of imvuspy.com. There is absolutely no fraud involved. We do not steal any data from other sites. You can ask all your questions to live support before purchasing a membership. Believing the lies of the person above will only be a waste of your time. Sincerely.

-- Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:36 pm --

We have a partnership with Findgu's owner. Recently, Findgu faced issues after being deceived by another developer. As a result, there were some problems during the initial phase. However, over the past two weeks, all of these issues have been resolved, and the service is back online. Findgu continues to serve its customers.
Posted 5 days ago
Never believe or trust this person. They are not different people. Why should I slander a person for no reason, why should I lie, what is in my interest here I am saying these things because you are a fraud, dozens of people say the same things about you
Posted 5 days ago
Alright, my friend, you can keep thinking that way. I wish you success in life. The Discord channel for imvuspy.com will be launched soon. Everyone will be able to see the community's open feedback about our site.
Posted 5 days ago
didnt we have a talk about this in the imvu mafias discord server. i can not remember. something about something going on blah blah dabby doo. type stuff. just also please Try to be respectful