by Kleixx · 17 posts
1 month ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 1 week ago
what is mesh lol ? mesh head?
Posted 1 week ago
oh lol i see , idk how to do that but will check on youtube
Posted 3 days ago
@DragonWorld

if you have not figured it out. you can always PM me on Discord. if your not sure how to mesh. if you are new to learning to mesh i will Say for me it was easier to learn in Skechup. vs blender. if i do skech more. ill transfer over to Blender. but Skechup is a older progarm but its really Super easy to learn. in Skechup if your first getting into Also Check
Datamine's Easy Mesh [Tutorial] Creating a Basic Mesh In Sketchup & Exporting It

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=7159

its Very Self explanatory. if you get stuck you can PM me on Discord,
Posted 3 days ago
sure bro thank you appreciate that
Posted 3 days ago · Author
@DataBase

DataBase wrote:
if you are new to learning to mesh i will Say for me it was easier to learn in Skechup. vs blender.

I didn't know that you could create meshes in Sketchup to upload to IMVU, if it's really like that, it opens a great path for me because it's easier to use this in beginner mode, in fact I had already used it to create my 3D desktop, before sending it to be made in real life, lol
Posted 3 days ago
@Kleixx

Yeah, you can use SketchUP, I have a tutorial for it HERE. It's old but still correct. The only downside to use SketchUP is you have to use the 2013 version as that's the latest version the MeshOut plugin supports and unfortunately the plugin developer is no longer active in the IMVU community.