My Intro.Hi Im Lisa:)

Lisacadena14
by Lisacadena14 · 4 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
1. Tell us some information about your personality, like your name, what do you like to do etc. (If you'd like to):
My personality, is very fun and Jolly(hehe) I always look at the bright side of EVERYTHING.Ive learned that stuff happens for a reason,and don't dwell on the past.Because its the "past". You cant really do anything about it, but learn from it.My Name is Lisa.I LOVE makeup.My favorite brand would have to be MAC.But i could never afford it.I love doing makeup on people,And making my family happy.

2. Do you have any skills? Like Coding, Graphic Design etc. Please mention them. (This is great for promotions!):
Yes i do have some skills.I know how to do a perfect smokey eye.And just some fun easy tricks on makeup.Like How to make your face appear "thinner".And Enhance your lips with No pain,stings from lip plumpers.

3. Do you want to tell us something or do you need help?:
No,All i want to tell you guys is Thank you so so much for making this website, you guys are geniuses.And ever since ive discovered this site.Ive been soo happy:)
Posted 14 years ago
welcome to the family Lisa .. and thank you for your interesting introduction :)
the second part of your introduction was a bit funny :hehe:
Posted 14 years ago
Welcome to the family!

Well, Elie, she could be useful for Don's wedding. You know, makeup and such.. xD