Posted 14 years ago
Woot Woot i wanna get VIP =D evben tho im already AP =(
Posted 14 years ago
I did every thang u told me to........................ :D :shock:
Posted 14 years ago
Ello. :D

i wanna a VIP :D:D:D PLZz.
Posted 14 years ago
Is it necessary to create the account on the survey website? (I don't remember the name) I mean, will it prohibit me from becoming a vip?
Posted 14 years ago
I have done all that was requested; my only problem is the glitch on the site that won't let me view the surveys. I've signed up but it gives me a cussed error. :(

I'd love to be a VIP.......:)
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Roberto896 wrote:
Is it necessary to create the account on the survey website? (I don't remember the name) I mean, will it prohibit me from becoming a vip?

Yes, it is necessary; because we give you fee products when you are Mafia VIP, and you signing up to that site gives us the money we need to buy you those free products.
Posted 14 years ago
^

On top of that, Don is not asking you much, do him one little thing, and he's virtually giving you something that costs $12.00 absolutely free.
Posted 14 years ago
Well First of all i had the banner on my about me panal but why cant i see it? :x
Posted 14 years ago
WhatAmI wrote:
Well First of all i had the banner on my about me panal but why cant i see it? :x

Probably because you own your name. I mean, something like YourImvuName instead of Guest_YourImvuName