16 years ago in Social Games
Poll

Do you like this forum game?

No, this sucks! 10%
10%
Yes, it's awesome! 90%
90%
Posted 14 years ago
Umm...it depends on the person`s gender, with who i want to have sex.. :o I would change my gender to make it no homo. :roll: :roll:
LOL. how confucing..

Would you rather be a cow and get milked 3 times a day...or a horse and get used for a hard work???! Huh, huh???!! :o
Posted 14 years ago
Horse, 'cause there'd be a possibility, that I won't survive long and just be sliced and diced and sold for meat.
Would you rather go skinny dipping with a hobo for a thousand dollars, or get b*tch slapped by Barny? xD
Posted 14 years ago
~strips down naked and holds out hand for the money~ Definitely id take the money. :P

Forced to eat white rice covered with hot spicey mustard or fried rice smothered with garlic...lol
Posted 14 years ago
Fall in love, don't wanna risk drowning. xD
Would you rather get shot by your loved one or shoot him/her yourself?
Posted 14 years ago
I'd say get shot - I don't have the guts to shoot someone.

Would you rather have hair of your least favourite colour, or have no hair at all?
Posted 14 years ago
Certainly I choose to have hair of my least favourite colour...it would be much terrible for a girl to have no hair at all :( :cry: !!...this is my opinion!

Would you rather be able to fly, or have the ability to read people's minds?
Posted 14 years ago
To fly. I think I'd be rather boring if I could read people minds and i love surprised. :D (BTW, how could would it be if I could fly?! x3)
Would you rather eat only sweets and risk gaining a hell lot of weight or never eat sweets at all?
Posted 14 years ago
Not eat sweets at all >_<

Would you get cop cars to chase u for fun or would you have a mob of streakers chase you?

P.S. theyre horny
Posted 14 years ago
I'd choose the cops, 'cause I can always hide in a building. =3
Would you rather fight Batista or get laid with him? :lol: