Add on to the random facts!

Souleater
by Souleater · 186 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 14 years ago
Orgasms help reduce the period of time that a girl is on her period.
Posted 14 years ago
Every year, 11,000 Americans injure themselves while trying out bizarre sexual positions.
TMI xD
Posted 14 years ago
In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world's nuclear weapons combined. :(
Posted 14 years ago
According to German researchers, the risk of heart attack is higher on Monday than any other day of the week.
Posted 14 years ago
Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot
O-o
Posted 14 years ago
Bald head owners are mostly left-handed. =D
Posted 14 years ago
Hair is shed on a daily basis. It is normal to shed between 75-150 hairs per day.
WE'RE ALL GOING BALD!!! Dx
Posted 14 years ago
According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction. This kills me. :P
Posted 14 years ago
[size=75]Lol.

1. I was thinking about posting about how suicide rates are higher on Mondays. Someone beat me to it. But I guess I'll say that Saturday has the least amount of suicides.

2. Jane, it's okay. We have like.. 100,000 on our head anyway.

3. One suicide victim who committed suicide by jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge left behind a note saying: “I’m going to walk to the bridge. If one person smiles at me on the way, I will not jump.â€
Posted 14 years ago
A college student committed suicide by taking a drug overdose in front of a live Web cam while some users egged him on. There are also several pro-Internet sites that give detailed information on the most effective ways to commit suicide.
Wow.... That's so sad...
KIDS! SUICIDE IS NOT THE SOLUTION!!