Maybe free clothes??

Blu
by Blu · 23 posts
16 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 16 years ago · Author
I was just thinking those days....I recently saw a video in which a guy said that you can find your clothes where you installed "imvu" in a folder named "data" or whatever...meaning that you can "switch" clothes with your buddies. I though this was bull because there in that folder are the moves/moods/default rooms whatever...but I got an idea ....If a developer wants to derive from a product..he downloads it in the previewer..work and save..But I was just thinking..what If we'd download the products..than save them without any changes...but here comes the problem..how can we put them in the inventory...
It maybe be a stupid question but...this would this be possible? Then we'll all have clothes and stuff without paying.
Posted 16 years ago
i dont think it would be possible and its very hard to understandwhat you mean..
Posted 16 years ago
first time i agree with you...
Posted 16 years ago
OMG its the first time CHOU CHOU TRANE agrees with me!!:D:D
Posted 16 years ago · Author
I was just saying if we could get free clothes though the Previewer...
we download the products into the previewer..then save them on the computer..but as I told before the problem/question is how to put them in the inventory..understand now? :lol:
Posted 16 years ago
Funky123 wrote:
I was just saying if we could get free clothes though the Previewer...
we download the products into the previewer..then save them on the computer..but as I told before the problem/question is how to put them in the inventory..understand now? :lol:

The problem with that is getting the product into the comp of the friend you are talking with.
Posted 16 years ago
what's CHOU CHOU???
Posted 16 years ago
you know the TRANE the noise..xD
Posted 16 years ago
i am the heart of this mafia so beat it...