ID Generators

Pikachu
by Pikachu · 8 posts
14 years ago in Trackers
Posted 14 years ago · Author
so my account is labed as 18 and i need to change it i contacted imvu, but they tol me i must have ID prof. i dont have an ID or Drivers Lisence...my student id doesnt hav my date of birth. is there any way i could get them to change it or someone who could PM me a pic of a fake birth certificate? something that could make them change it

If you are going to make me a birth certificate, PM me and i will give you the personal info i gave imvu like my name and things. thanks guys!
Spelling fix

Pikachu wrote:
so my account is labled as 18 and i need to change it. i contacted imvu, but they told me i must have ID prof. i dont have an ID or Drivers Lisence...my student id doesnt hav my date of birth. is there any way i could get them to change it or someone who could PM me a pic of a fake birth certificate? something that could make them change it

If you are going to make me a birth certificate, PM me and i will give you the personal info i gave imvu like my name and things. thanks guys!
whoa, never thought of that hahah thanks <3
are they all downloads....cause thats all i can find
Posted 14 years ago
do u wanna get older or younger,on imvu
younger, i'm 14 andd i made my account a longg ass time ago so it says i'm 18. i'll get my driving permit in september but if you could somehow get me "proof" sooner that works too.
Posted 8 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
Just find a school ID generator online: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... +generator